Our Memory Café encourages a sense of “normalcy” for the people with dementia-related diagnoses and those who love them.
It’s a place where friendship and acceptance allow participants to laugh and have fun once again.
Memory Cafés are for people with mild to moderate cognitive impairment and their care partners who want to remain socially engaged with others traveling the same dementia journey.
Monday Memory Café meets on the 3rd MONDAY of the month 10:00 AM-11:30 AM at Timberline Church, Room 214. 2908 Timberline Road; Fort Collins, CO 80528.
Tuesday Memory Café (using the same activities and themes) meets the 3rd TUESDAY of the month 10:00 AM-11:30 AM at The Lodge at MacKenzie Place, 4750 Pleasant Oak Drive; Fort Collins, CO 80525. Click here to see the flyer with details.
Wednesday Memory Café meets the 3rd WEDNESDAY at Hillcrest Loveland 1-2 pm 535 N. Douglas Ave; Loveland, CO 80537
The Timberline Church (faith-based) Dementia Care Partners' Support Group meets on the 2nd Friday of each month 10:00 AM-11:30 AM in Room 203. Participants authentically share with one another the joys and challenges of being care partners with a loved one living with dementia.
While care partners are in the support group, an intergenerational memory cafe meets on the 2nd Friday of the month 10-11:30 at Timberline Church in Room 204. This gathering is for people living with dementia so that their care partners can attend the support group across the hall. Call 970-213-4548 with questions.
Windsor Memory Cafe starting Summer 2017!
- Aspen House Memory Care Assisted Living Dementia Care Support group meets the third Tuesday of each month from 1:00-2:30 pm. 2224 E. 11th Street; Loveland, CO. Call Alissa at 970-635-2500 for more information.
- The Alzheimer's Association offers several support groups each month including a men's only support group. Call 970-472-9798 at the Alzheimer's Association for more information and a schedule of meetings.
- Frontal temporal Dementia Peer Group--Elderhaus, call 970-221-0406
- Lewy Body Dementia Support Group--2nd and 4th Saturday of every month--9:30am to 11am at Medical Center of the Rockies (ask at the info desk); 2500 Rocky Mountain Avenue; Loveland, CO; Karen Waldron [email protected] net or call 970-219-0898.
- Parkinson's Support Group in Larimer County is held the first Wednesday of each month at the Fort Collins Senior Center, 1200 Raintree Drive, from 10:30am to 12:30pm.